Five Effective Slip Disc Treatments without Surgery!
March 20,2021 - by SureShot Clinic - Leave a comment
It is best to go for treatments that can help to recover without any medicines. And what can be better than exercises?
Therefore, today we will discuss some of the best ways and exercises for slip disc treatment without surgery. With the help of these exercises, you can really see the recovery and changes in your slip disc condition. You need to be disciplined with these exercises and do them every day.
If you are looking for a slipped disc treatment without surgery then you can also go for physiotherapy.
But if you are looking for a treatment that you can do at home or does not cost a lot then, you can go for a few therapy and exercises.
Best Ways for Slipped Disc Treatment without Surgery:
Before you start any exercise regime, it is advisable to consult your doctor and after his/her permission you should practise these exercises for the slipped disc problem.
- Core Exercises: Core muscles exercises are great to stabilize and strengthen your spine muscles. When a person has weak core muscles, this lead to excess strain and load to the spine that results to back pain. A person who is suffering from a slipped disc problem should definitely work on core exercises because this will help to strengthen their spine muscles. Weak muscles are also a leading cause of a slipped disc problem. Practising core strengthening exercises will be helpful to reduce excess strain and improve your slipped disc condition.
- Posture Correction: With the help of a physiotherapist you can analyse your posture and correct it with simple exercises at home. When your posture is wrong, this leads to various spine-related problems including slipped disc. Therefore, correcting your posture and analysing your posture can be beneficial for you. It is a simple but effective exercise for slipped disc treatment. This will also prevent your back from excess strain.
- Myofascial Release: This is a manual treatment where you can manually put some pressure on certain areas to relieve and relax your back muscles. You can take someone’s help at home and also take the help of a physiotherapist. In this process, you need to apply pressure on your back manually to get rid of the back pain.
- K-Tape or Taping: This technique is used to provide relief from back pain and reduce stress from the back muscles. In this method, a cotton strip is used along with acrylic adhesive to apply to the problematic area that helps to treat back pain. Taping is also good for your body posture because this provides support to the back that promotes correct posture and functioning of the spine.
- Electrotherapy: This is a therapy that can be performed with the help of a medical expert because this therapy is for those who experience unbearable back pain. And, to get rid of this pain, you can go for electrotherapy to get rid of the back pain quickly. This therapy helps to stimulate the pain-causing nerve that tricks your brain to reduce or stop the pain. This process also releases some happy hormones like endorphins.
To take such non-surgical treatment to the next level, you can also, go for endurance training to increase endurance and to get rid of the excess strain from your back muscles.
This will also help to strengthen your back muscles to treat slipped disc. But do not forget to consult your doctor before you take any further steps with your slipped disc treatment.